Monday, December 20, 2010

Here we go... (:

     So its the day one of my very first fashion blog... and I have to admit, I'm pretty nervous. The reason I've created this is because have a love for fashion and I want to share it with everyone! Whether its my latest ideas, opinions, or questions I cant wait to share all of them with you!! My personal style is extremely random! I tend to dress girly for the most part, but I'm always open to some boho or more edgy looks. Right now I'm really into high-waisted skirts, body con dress, knee high boots, faux fur, sequins, and anything vintage! What I love about vintage pieces is you can take something really old and turn it into something totally new and original. Its a great way to express yourself, just as I'm hoping to do with this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment